Kitchen Deep Cleaning HampshireCleaning the grime and leaving a shine
Commercial Kitchen Cleaning Services
Kitchen cleaning services are becoming very popular in the UK and All-Seal Cleaning Services Ltd are very proud to be one of the largest independent contractors specialising in the quality of kitchen deep cleaning services throughout Hampshire and London covering a 100 radius from the centre of Southampton where our head office is located.
All food production outlets are now required to ensure that their kitchen exhaust system is free of grease, fat and other flammable products that could cause a serious fire. Insurance Companies, Health & Safety and Environmental bodies also now require evidence that good hygiene and safety regulations are being adhered to, and that the cleaning company are recognised, and, have the correct qualifications to hand.
Our impeccable service allows us to support national hotel and restaurant groups as well as public sector bodies in regular industrial and commercial kitchen cleaning and maintenance.
We promote pure efficient eco safe cleaning, and use the very best systems and food safe cleaning products for a squeaky clean finish every time. Over the years All-Seal Cleaning Services Ltd have developed a tried and tested approach which we apply to every kitchen giving a through deep clean, which has been instrumental in our success.
Canopy, ducting and filter cleaning should be carried out in different periods depending on usage. The need for specialist cleaning of extract systems will always depend on the level of usage of the cooking equipment, types and quantity of cooking and other risk factors such as vulnerability of the system to ignition and of the building and its core users to system fire, hygiene, vermin and mechanical hazards.
To ensure fat free surfaces or if build up comes quicker then we can arrange a monthly plan where we clean your filters on site and turn them around in under one hour.
The suggested terms are listed below as a guide.
- Heavy Use 12 -16 Hours Per Day – 3 Monthly
- Moderate Use 6 – 12 Hours Per Day – 6 Monthly
- Light Use 2 – 6 Hours Per Day – 12 Monthly
- Eco Green Filter Cleaning On-Site (Monthly)
Why choose us?
View the benefits that come with All-Seal:
- Safe Contractor Approved No.PP0937
- CCA Approved
- Trading Standards Approved
- Fast response with a full survey and quotation within 24 hours
- Work carried out in accordance with all health and safety regulations
- Method Statement, Risk Assessment and Policy Documents provided with quotation
- Full Risk Public Liability Insurance with Trade Direct
- We visit you and carry out a Site Survey giving you a detailed report.
- Start Date agreed in line with your business needs.
- Fully trained technicians will then attend your premises and strip back the kitchen area and soak all loose components in carbon removal tanks.
- We then de-carbonise through our deep clean process.
- We steam clean and extract all stainless steel surfaces and flooring so its left completely clean without water residue.
- Behind Equipment, Floors, Fixtures & Fittings, High Level Work, Grease Traps, Hot Cooking Equipment, Ancillary Equipment.
- All equipment is then tested to ensure everything works as it should. On completion of the works a Certificate of Hygiene is then issued in line with HSE best practice.
Some of our services include and are by no means limited to:
- Internal cleaning of ventilation systems
- Kitchen deep cleaning
- Canopy cleaning
- Grease filter cleaning
- Duct cleaning
- Extract cleaning
- LEV Testing
- Filtration Services
- Clinical Cleaning
- Crime Scene Cleaning
- And much more…
So for a professional finish at very cost effective rates to fit all budgets, choose AllSeal Cleaning Services as your No.1 provider. We aim to be the UK’s leading industrial cleaning service and are certain that our standards and everything we do will impress you.
Please call today on 0800 689 9127 for a friendly chat and to arrange a free no-obligation visit and site survey, or fill in the online quotation form.
Established in 2007, All-Seal Cleaning Services Ltd has seen rapid growth, primarily due to very competitive pricing menus, consistency, and excellent standards of commercial and domestic cleaning services that are provided to an ever expanding customer base of more than 1628 repeat clients to date.
Our Customers Include
In business since 2007, our main priority is to offer outstanding cleaning services to the Domestic and Commercial client. Our first-class project management skills ensure that everything will be completed on time, within budget, and with minimum fuss.
AllSeal Cleaning Services Ltd Phone: 0800 6899 127 email: email@example.com
International House Southampton International Business Park George Curl Way Southampton SO18 2RZ